Smaller, Faster, More Affordable!
Dejero, creator of the award-winning bonded wireless transmission solution, announces the world-wide launch of its latest product, the Dejero LIVE+ 20/20 Compact Transmitter. Running the latest LIVE+ Version 2.6 software, this next generation wireless live video transmission device packs incredible HD and SD broadcast performance with ultra low sub-second latency into a smaller, ruggedized briefcase.
The LIVE+ 20/20 allows customers to instantly transmit broadcast-quality live video through bonded LTE/4G/3G/Wifi/LAN networks at a fraction of the cost and complexity of satellite and microwave trucks. Transmission quality of the LIVE+ 20/20 challenges all competing solutions while delivering reliability that is second to none with Dejero supported modems and airtime.
The announcement follows a tremendously successful year for Dejero, in which numerous tier-1 broadcasters, top news agencies, digital media publishers, sports leagues, and government organizations have become loyal Dejero customers.
"The LIVE+ 20/20 raises the bar for live video broadcast transmissions around the world", said Dan Mance, Dejero CEO. "Together with our web-based LIVE+ Cloud Manager, our customers can deliver high quality live broadcasts from anywhere to any device, all within an easily managed environment. Smaller, faster, more affordable, and now with less than 30 seconds of start-up time and sub-second latency, the LIVE+ 20/20 allows our customers to transmit live video quicker and easier than any other product on the market."
Some feature highlights of the portable LIVE+ 20/20 with LIVE+ Version 2.6 software include:
- Smaller, ruggedized briefcase design maintains a safe distance from operator
- Connect directly to SDI, Analog or HDMI cameras
- Start-up time of less than 30 seconds
- Two button operation: Power and Transmit
- Audio Talkback (IFB) support allows discrete audio feeds to be sent to operator's earpiece for monitoring and cueing
- Go Live! or Store and Forward for later broadcast
- Auto-adapt HD or SD transport resolutions based on network conditions