AIMIA TABLET ADVERTISING GUIDELINES
Brought to you by AIMIA and Oomph
Research predicts that over five million Australians will own a tablet by 2015 with more than a quarter using them for watching television, films and to read newspapers and books¹. Sales from tablets account for 20 per cent of mobile ecommerce sales and 60 per cent of tablet owners have used them to shop².
This rapidly growing market offers unique advertising opportunities for brands by combining rich media with direct response tracking of digital.
The Advertising Tablet Guidelines focus on how to create, value and sell advertising on this exciting new device as well as:
- What is different about tablet advertising
- What is working, who should use it and how to sell tablet advertising
- Effective in-app advertising placement strategies
- How to stimulate effective consumer engagement with tablet advertising
- Effective tablet advertising models
To download a full copy of the guidelines click here.
1.Telsyte Media Tablet Study 2011 Update
2.PWC: Australian Entertainment & Media Outlook, 2011 Edition