The Annual AIMIA Awards are the longest running and most prestigious Awards in Australia's Digital Industry
Year after year the AIMIA Awards continue to grow in size and success. The AIMIA Awards, also known as “The Amys” in the digital industry, are a celebration of the great work from Australia’s Digital Content, Services and Applications industry. Entries are judged by a panel of over 140 Australian and International industry experts.
21st AIMIA Awards key dates:
- Entries open 9am AEST Monday 29th September
- Entries close 5pm AEDT Friday 17th October
- Online judging from October to November
- Shortlisted finalists additional information opens 9am AEDT Thursday 27th November
- Shortlisted finalists additional information closes 5pm AEDT Wednesday 17th December
- In house judging will take place in early January
All winners will be celebrated at the 21st Annual AIMIA Awards ceremony held at the end of March 2015.